Why Alphabet And Amazon Are Trading Lower; Here Are 20 Stocks Moving Premarket
- Nordstrom Inc. (NYSE:JWN) shares surged 29.56% to $27.39 in pre-market trading after activist investor Ryan Cohen took a stake in the company and announced he is planning to urge a board refresh.
- GeneDx Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:WGS) shares rose 15.61% to $0.5199 in pre-market trading.
- Forge Global Holdings Inc. (NYSE:FRGE) rose 7.88% to $2.19 in pre-market trading.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (NASDAQ:BBBY) shares rose 5.4% to $3.51 in pre-market trading.
- Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD) rose 4.18% to $64.74 in pre-market trading after the company reported higher-than-expected earnings on Thursday.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. (NASDAQ:MULN) shares rose 3.8% to $0.3955 in pre-market trading. The company is scheduled to report earnings on February 28, 2023.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AMC) shares rose 3.12% to $6.27 in pre-market trading after gaining 33% on Wednesday.
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc. Subordinate Voting Shares (NYSE:GOOS) rose 3.03% to $19.38 in pre-market trading. Canada Goose Holdings reported lower earnings and sales for its fiscal third quarter, and cut its revenue guidance for fiscal 2023.
- Applied Digital Corporation (NASDAQ:APLD) shares rose 3.0% to $3.43in pre-market trading.
- TORM Plc. – Class A (NASDAQ:TRMD) rose 3.0% to $26.75 in pre-market trading.
- Summit Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:SMMT) shares dropped 28.87% to $2.76 in pre-market trading.
- Bill.Com Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:BILL) declined 20.18% to $102.9 in pre-market trading after the company reported its second-quarter earnings results and announced guidance for the third quarter and fiscal year 2023.
- Silvergate Capital Corporation (NYSE:SI) declined 12.59% to $18.33 in pre-market trading.
- Atlassian Corporation (NASDAQ:TEAM) shares fell 12.16% to $160.24 in pre-market trading after the company reported an operating loss of $99.2 million for the second quarter of fiscal 2023.
- Clearfield, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLFD) declined 8.11% to $64.99 in pre-market trading after the company reported earnings that beat the market forecast by 4.17%.
- Amprius Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:AMPX) shares declined 6.95% to $6.03 in pre-market trading.
- Amazon.Com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) declined 5.51% to $106.69 in pre-market trading. Amazon reported disappointing earnings for its fourth quarter.
- MicroStrategy Incorporated (NASDAQ:MSTR) declined 5.34% to $276.55 in pre-market trading after the company reported disappointing earnings for Q4.
- DoorDash, Inc. (NYSE:DASH) declined 6.1% to $59.92 in pre-market trading after rising on Wednesday.
- Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) declined 4.78% to $4.78 in pre-market trading. Alphabet reported lower-than-expected earnings for the fourth quarter.
Now Read This: Big Tech Calls From Apple, Amazon, Alphabet Paint ‘Different Picture’ Than What Tech Bears Hoped For Says, Wedbush Analyst
Share this news on your Fb,Twitter and Whatsapp
Times News Network:Latest News Headlines
Times News Network||Health||